Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Do you Like Tweed ... yes I LIKE TWEED !




Cindi Graham Donegal Weaver was at the Sligo craft Fair and it was there that I saw, totally wanted in fact needed this tweed bag. So we decided to do a swap I got this beautiful bag and a box load of fantastic tweed samples, just a few of which are pictured above and Cindi got a Humaling. Hmm ... Think I may have got a total deal here. Here is a link where you can find out a little more about Cindi http://www.donegaltours.com/tour.htm Did I say I love the bag I love the bag !!
The box of Cindi's handwoven donegal tweed is destined to become Humalings or maybe something completely different not sure yet. I am looking forward to playing with this material after christmas and a big thanks to Cindi some Blog love comming your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment