The Sligo Craft Fair took place at The Clarion on Sat and Sunday last. I totally enjoyed meeting all of the Stall holders and here is just a little glimpse of what was on offer. These are just a sample of some of the great, gorgeous and juicy Sligo made craft items. Will get around to naming all of the makers of this wonderful array of gift items but just needed to get it up for now check back will be adding list of Makers in the next few days. Go the Sligo Makers and Producers !!!
here as promised List of Stall Holders with Links
- Craftwoods based Collooney Sligo Mark Heaney Super Clocks http://www.craftwoods.ie/
- John D Rynne Woodturner based Rathcormac Sligo The cute snowman !
- Ian Carty Uses Horsehair in his pottery ! follow Ian on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sligo-Stoneware/195997372627
- Victoria Charms Jewlery http://www.victoriacharms.eu/ site is great have a look
- SealViewPhotography http://www.sealviewphotography.com/ can buy directly from Ulrikes site
- Hazel wood furniture and wooden serving spoons in lovely gift boxes http://www.elfwoodfurniture.com/ great site !
- Thomas Sheridan Artist http://www.thomassheridanartist.blogspot.com/
- I love Dolores Keaveney's artwork and childrens books http://www.doloreskeaveney.com/ check out her site you can buy Dolores books right there online
- Rosemary's Pottery Studio Easky county Sligo you can also get good clean soap there as well!!
- Handcarved Candles by Jenny Hamilton http://www.jennyhamilton.com/ ops! got no photo .. too busy chattin but do not fear check them out on link above the look super.
- Carrigeen Skin Food & Calendula Cream these body care products are made in Sligo, Luxurious and completely made from natural ingredients (link to follow)
- Really colourful wall plaques hand painted with a celtic theme by June Sheridan herself and Thomas together are the Sheridans ! http://www.thomassheridanartist.blogspot.com
- Danielle was there right beside me with really cute handpainted christmas tree decorations which were customised on the spot with any name you wanted and because we were right beside eachother I never got a photo !!
- Melvin crafts handmade Parian China jewlery http://www.fermanaghcraft.com/melvincraft
- Soraya Ricalde Jewlery you can find out all about her modern stylish designs in jewlery on craft council of Ireland site Soraya is a registered craftsperson with the Crafts Council of Ireland http://www.ccoi.com/