Saturday, May 1, 2010

Kitchen Garden beds and Scrappy Business Cards

Decided to use up my tiny tiny scraps in a busines card printed text on calico added polka dot back and a little scrap of fabric for added colour. Hey Presto ! bespoke business cards.

After chatting with my brother Pat yesterday I decided to post a photo of our kitchen garden a work in progress ! I cannot take any credit for this its all down to my significant other with a little help from my three garden friendly kids, looking good ! So far there are stawberries. lettuce, rocket, parsely, chives, onions, spuds, rurbarb planted and the list goes on. All we have to do now is wait for the bountyful harvest! Eat your heart out Pat Sligo kitchen gardens rock!! (just a little friendly sibling rivalry :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment