Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The back of the sunshine quilt !

The top photo is of the back I used the trust yourself and see what happens method ! The bottom picture shows the quilting. I quilted quite heavily to give plenty of dimension and chose horizontal lines about an inch apart to compliment the brick wall type piecing . I tried to hang it up higher in the branches to show off the stone wall behind but it was just a branch too far for me! Now that its completed i realise that i haven't thought about a name, a few that come to mind Sunshine, Naimh Chinn óir or Becosh !

Translation of becosh its a combination of because, cute and posh and the meaning: because you are cute and a little bit posh. ! I'm liking Becosh. Ciara came up with this ... go Ciara ! super maker uper of fun words.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment