Saturday, July 24, 2010

Original Stitch i pad slipcase

This is my first attempt at the i pad slipcase a pattern from original stitch. I have used old shirt sleeves, part of a pair of old jeans also used in another project, mattress ticking fabric from old couch cover, anchor fabric gifted to me by my mother in law and various scraps from my rather bulging scrap pile.

Not too sure about the pocket, too flashy maybe. I have a pepe le phew tie which I have been coveting for a while but cannot find it at the moment .... this old tie might be just the thing for the pocket detail.


Haven't located the tie as of yet. This my 2nd effort and the brief was to make a ladies slipcase in heritage lavender to order. This one got the whole treatment, logo from original stitch attached at back and gift wrapped. Posted ! Lets hope it fits the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment