Friday, July 30, 2010

Little Miss sock doll & Native Irish wood clock


One Thursday a week or two ago we all went on a day out to Galway and while there I visited one of my favourite shops its called http://www.pippablue.com/ they have supplies of fabric, yarn and an eclectic mix of Kitchy Gifts which are right up my alley I cannot leave this shop without a purchase or two !


The little Miss is a project from a book I bought at Pippa blue called Stray Sock sewing two by Daniel. Little Miss turned out a treat. I also bought a slightly mad looking Teddy Bear Brooch and I could not leave without a bundle of fat Quarters featuring polka dots, all that and I got a discount to booth ! Little Miss is standing by a Native Irish wood clock made by Martin Wilson a local wood turner from Skreen I bought the clock last week at Beltra Markets it was a total bargain at €25. Now that I have got my spending frenzy off my chest its back to serious making for a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment