Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Boy Quankies

This has been a week for boy themed projects these quankies were made to suit. Now that I have these made I think the fabric with the car graphic would totally work for added umph! on boy doll Joshua's jacket. The little fish fabric was from my stash and used in a quilt project in the hawkesbury valley, Wisemansferry Australia that was some time ago oh the memories, warm weather, sun baking ....... realise have become attached to the fabric but must reduce stash and learn to let go.....

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Ummm what's a quankie? Am I being thick?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Heckety. Its a word I made up to describe what i make a patchwork top (Quilt) with a fleece back (blankie) combine the two and you get a Quankie!. Quilt top + fleece back = Quankie hope this helps

    ReplyDelete